Assistant Professor of Finance at the School of Economics and Management, Department of Management, University of Minho. PhD in Accounting and Finance (Lancaster University, 2006; thesis title “Essays on FTSE-100 volatility and options valuation”); MSc in Business Administration with specialization in Corporate Finance (University of Minho, 1998); BSc in Management by the University of Minho (1992). Career includes two years (1992-1994) as Information Systems Auditor at Ernst & Young. Co.
- Living with cats April 8, 2011
- Google Art Project February 1, 2011
- Why Can’t We Walk Straight? January 29, 2011
- A new look at old technologies January 21, 2011
- Happy faces January 20, 2011
Follow @nareal on Twitter